To update you on the carpet - I had a professional here today and it didn't come out. In fact it's worse than before he came since more of the dye spread around while he was treating it. I'm not quite sure what we are going to do about it yet. We did go through the whole upstairs this weekend though and tried to 'Ava-proof' it!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
a little helper
To update you on the carpet - I had a professional here today and it didn't come out. In fact it's worse than before he came since more of the dye spread around while he was treating it. I'm not quite sure what we are going to do about it yet. We did go through the whole upstairs this weekend though and tried to 'Ava-proof' it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's great to teach them while they're young..us moms have such a tendency to gp about our tasks w/o allowing our kiddos to take part because we're in a hurry or want it done OUR way..right? Those are great teachable moments that they will appreciate later on! Keep up the good mommy work, Darcy!
Sorry for snopping in your blog! But, I may have a solution to your carpet problem...we had a similar thing happen at our house. They (a carpet restoration company) took something that looks like a huge cookie cutter and cut out the stained part of the carpet. Then in a bedroom or hall closet, they cut out the same size piece and then replace the stained piece to look new again! It turned out really nice and no one knows the differnce!
I second what 'anonymous said above. Just cut out a square or cirlce and cut a new piece to fit back in. We've done that before!
Good luck! That little Ava, she's very brave and adventurous! LOL!
Andrea L.
Post a Comment