2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
2 cups shredded cooked turkey
1 1/2 cups fresh snow peas
1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
1/4 cup diced celery
1/2 cup mayonaisse
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
1 cup salted cashews
Put a pot of water on to boil. When boiling, blanch the snow peas for 1 - 2 minutes in the boiling water and then shock them in very cold water to help maintain their color. Return the pot of water back to boiling and cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the turkey and vegetables.
In a small bowl, combine mayonaisse, soy sauce, sugar and hot sauce. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle individual servings with cashews.
Yield: 6 - 8 servings

1 comment:
Thanks, Darcy! This sounds good, I have done something similar before just throwing ingredients together at the last minute. I have not used the celery or green onions, but it sounds like it would be tasty with them and Charlie doesn't like red pepper so, I can't use that.:( Thanks for the recipe, I will give it a try. :)
Julie
Post a Comment