There have been so many things that she's said lately that I've been wanting to write down on the blog. She keeps us laughing all the time around here. These are a few that I can think of right now -
She went through a time where all she would call me was 'Mama Mia'. I'm not sure where she heard this but she made a lot of people smile when she'd call me that when we were out and about.
Elle often calls her sweetheart and her reply is 'I'm not Sweetheart, I'm Ava!'
Most people will say they want just one more of something. One more minute, just one more m&m, etc. Ava always wants two. Two more minutes, two more songs at nap time, two more stories...
She loves Thomas and Elle and has them wrapped around her finger. She often tells them 'We're best friends.' It's so sweet.
Two days in a row this week she has had potty training success. Yesterday she hid under the table to do her business though so I'm thinking that it's still going to be awhile before she's done with diapers. Potty training is really the last thing to do and then we are pretty much done with the baby stage stuff. She sleeps in a big girl bed, eats at the table, the highchair is no longer in the dining room. We've put away or given away most of the baby/little kid toys since she likes to play big girl stuff now. One of her favorites is playing house with Elle. She's a good little mommy to her baby dolls. My girl is growing up!

3 comments:
They do grow up so fast! My youngest is 5..I have no more babies!! Enjoy those moments! Guess it's time to paint, huh?
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
What a precious blog! This Grandma is wiping away tears....
Love you all so much! I thank God you cherish these moments and savor the sweetness! A little taste of heaven on earth!
Just cleaned off the wall by my stairs from the grandchildren handprints and whatnot. Not too long ago I was cleaning up after my own children. Time flies!
Barbara
Post a Comment