I have barely done any baking this year. The only thing I have made are these Holiday Poke Cupcakes and they were just for snacks not 'official' holiday baking. :) They are very tasty though and a nice change from the super sweet sugary stuff since cool whip is the frosting.I am planning to make a few things this week and do a little cookie exchange with my neighbor. One thing I am making are No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars. They are so easy to throw together and they disappear quickly. Here's the recipe -
1 (24 oz) pkg vanilla bark coating
1 (8 oz) jar crunchy peanut butter
2 cups mini marshmallows
3 cups Rice Krispies
3 cups Cheerios
Microwave vanilla bark in a large glass bowl for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring mixture every 30 seconds until melted. Stir in peanut butter until blended. Add remaining ingredients, and stir until well-coated. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and let stand for an hour or until firm. Store in an airtight container.

1 comment:
Yum! Thanks, Darcy! I will have to make some of these this week. Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment. That means a lot to me right now.
Blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Julie
Post a Comment