Friday, April 25, 2008

bread machine pizza crust

This is my new favorite pizza crust recipe. My friend Molly made it a couple of weeks ago when we had dinner at her house and everyone loved it. She found the recipe at allrecipes.com and it has rave reviews there. Don't let the 1 cup of flat beer scare you away. The dough does not taste like beer at all. It's so easy to just throw all of the ingredients in the bread machine and let it do the work. We made it last night and have enough leftovers to have it for lunch today.

The kids pizza. Pepperoni and cheese. Ava calls is puzza.

Mom and Dad's pizza. Ground beef, black olives, and green pepper. Everything that I used to pick off of my pizza when I was a kid!

I also learned a good tip from Molly to roll the pizza out on parchment paper, put the toppings on and bake it on the stone that way. Just slip a flat cookie sheet under it and transferring it to and from the stone is so easy. I don't know why I never thought of that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were coming up for, not Raferty's but your pizza! :)

Mississippi Songbird said...

That looks so good. I found your blog thru Mom Blogs...
It's almost lucnh time here. I think I'll have pizza, since it's Friday and all.. Have a great weekend!

Jules said...

Looks really good, Darcy! Thanks for the recipe!

~Love,
Julie