Wednesday, October 29, 2008

thank you!

'Anonymous' and Andrea, I am so excited that you have had success patching carpet by taking a piece from a closet! I was planning to call a carpet installer to see if this was a possible fix for the blue stain in the loft. I am glad it is a frieze carpet up there because it hides seams so well....they are almost impossible to find so hopefully we will hardly be able to notice a patch there. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Darcy,

I hope that idea works out for you! We will need to replace our enitre carpet within the next year. I have never heard of Frieze carpet so I googled it. Looks like a good type of carpet for us! I think whatever we do, we'll keep left over scraps from the installation for emergencies like yours. Have you liked that carpet so far... not counting the blue stain? :)

Have a great day!
Andrea L