Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen.
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
snow cream
What do you do when April brings a bunch of snow? Make snow ice cream!
First gather 8 cups of fresh, clean snow. (I did this myself. I've saw the snow my kids have happily ate off the ground and it isn't always fresh and clean!) Then pour in one can of sweetened condensed milk and one teaspoon of vanilla.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We made this all the time as kids! We couldn't wait until it snowed (which it hardly ever does where we live) so we could have snow ice cream! Thanks for the walk down memory lane!
Wow, I've never heard of this!! I hope to try it next year as I'm not sure we'll get much more this year!!
Post a Comment