skip to main |
skip to sidebar
ava, the little artist
When the house was eerily quiet this afternoon Scott went looking for Ava. He found her drawing pictures on her sheets with whiteboard markers. We will be able to admire these works of art for a long time since I wasn't able to get them out. Whiteboard markers are one thing that even my favorite cleaner can't remove. I have to say that I am relieved it wasn't the carpet!
6 comments:
Oh no! Good thing it wasn't the carpet!
I remember my kids were the same at that age..quiet was never a good thing! Thanks for sharing!
oh no! yes, that is good it wasn't the carpet.
oh my gosh. her & ruby have GOT to be long lost twins.
Way too often, our precious Alisa, does things like your adorable "little artist." Hee. Hee. I can always tell something is going on when I don't hear any noise.
aw ava, even when getting in trouble she is still cute. :)
Post a Comment