Happy Bday Ava!!!! I'm sorry I didn't get to go to your bday party... :( Kale and I went to a movie (Leatherheads) and my mommy didn't tell me that they were going to give you your present!!!
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
5 comments:
Wow Darcy, you sure dont wait to post anything new! That was soo fun! I hope ava likes her elmo and her new puppy!
Happy BirthDay to you cha cha cha,
Happy birthday to you cha cha cha,
Happy birthday to you Ava Mae. LOL
BIG birthday wishes for you Ava!!
Happy Bday Ava!!!! I'm sorry I didn't get to go to your bday party... :( Kale and I went to a movie (Leatherheads) and my mommy didn't tell me that they were going to give you your present!!!
Happy Birthday sweet little Ava! big hugs to you!
(sorry this is belated!)
Post a Comment