We eat a lot of salads around here. I've already shared how I make homemade croutons and thought today I'd show how I make candied nuts. On salads with fruit and vinagrettes these are especially good.Visit Shannon's site for more Works for Me Wednesday tips!

10 comments:
Yum! I used to pay a pretty penny for candied walnuts for salads but I won't anymore!
:)
What a great idea! I bet this would really perk up a salad.
These are my favorite additions to salads by far. It took me forever to figure out how to make them without burning them, but I've got it down now. They're delicious!
Yummm!
oh yum, those do look good! thanks for the tip!
I haven't made candied nuts for a long time, but you've got me motivated to try some this week! Mmmm...candied nuts, strawberries, feta cheese...what more could a salad want?
I know what more a salad would want...avocadoes! I just wish they weren't so expensive these days, LOL!
Those look so good! I want a salad now! Thanks so much for sharing, I'll definitely be doing that soon.
They are too pretty to eat :)
Thanks for another great recipe!
Stephanie
I have only ever made these with egg whites, in the oven. James could have this version...I'm definitely going to try this. thanks, Darcy!
Post a Comment