Update: I need to give credit to Scott for taking that super cute picture of Elle touching the snow.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
what a difference a day makes
This was yesterday. Thomas and Elle got their bikes out and rode them around the lake. Ava pushed around her scooter and thoroughly enjoyed playing outside again. It felt like spring was almost here.

This is today. Back to winter.

I'll admit, the big, fluffy flakes were pretty cool. But I can wait until next winter to enjoy them. :)
Update: I need to give credit to Scott for taking that super cute picture of Elle touching the snow.
Update: I need to give credit to Scott for taking that super cute picture of Elle touching the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
that picture of elle is darling!
ps i hate minnesota! :( besides summer of course
This time of year is like living with Mother Nature on PMS, isn't it? Hope the snow melts and you see more signs of spring soon.
It's 50 and sunny in the Cities today. AMAZING!
Those pictures are adorable!! It looks cold up there! It has been sOoOo nice here lately!! It was 68 degrees yesterday:) But there was also wind so that kinda ruined it! But I don't think I should complain looking at those pics of all the snow you got! I'm sorry!! I feel bad for you! But pretty sure I wouldn't want to trade places with ya! haha Has Tim been calling you braging how warm it is in Arizona? He does it to me ALL THE TIME! Ugh! He's terrible! haha Miss you!! loves.
Post a Comment