I often purchase a large loaf of french bread from the grocery store bakery but we usually aren't able to finish it before it would go bad so I like to use it to make croutons after we've had it for a couple of meals. It's so easy to do and these croutons are much more tasty than the boxed ones.Wednesday, March 19, 2008
homemade croutons
I often purchase a large loaf of french bread from the grocery store bakery but we usually aren't able to finish it before it would go bad so I like to use it to make croutons after we've had it for a couple of meals. It's so easy to do and these croutons are much more tasty than the boxed ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have never made homemade croutons. What a great idea!
Those look very good :)
Stephanie
That's a great tip. We were just discussing making homemade croutons the other day! I'll have to give it a try
Post a Comment