Saturday, March 08, 2008

drip, drip, drip

This afternoon when we got home from Nebraska I went downstairs to put one more coat of paint on the walls of the bathroom before tile work begins this week. When I got down there the bathroom floor was wet and water was dripping from the ceiling. Yikes!! Scott turned the water off right away and started investigating. It turns out that there is a pretty good size slice in our flexible water line that runs to our fridge. We are baffled how it happened because there hasn't been any work done in the ceiling for a few weeks now. Of course we wish it would've never happened but are so thankful that it happened now and not after more work was completed in that room and that the mess is only in that one room. We are not sure what we have to do in there now. We have a fan going in there to help dry it all out. Tile is definately postponed for the week though.



We were in Nebraska to celebrate Scott's sister's wedding yesterday. I'll be posting pictures tomorrow but right now I'm going to go drink the cosmo Scott just made me. It's sounding good after being in the vehicle with the kids all day and coming home to our surprise.

No comments: