Thursday, August 30, 2007

a little update

I took a little longer blogging break than I thought that I would! We got our big box of school cirriculum in this week and I have been doing lots of reading and getting ready for the school year. We start on Tuesday! The kids are excited. Elle has been ready to start kindergarten since the middle of July but Thomas has been saying that he doesn't want summer to end. When he saw some of the new things he was going to get to do this year in 3rd grade he's changed his mind and even asked if we could start this week. :)

We had a really great time with Scott's parents last weekend and were sad to see them go. They took some cool pictures of the kids tubing that I will post here tomorrow since I don't have them on the computer I am using right now.

Today Thomas had a dentist appointment right after lunch so we made this our errand running day. We took a break after going to a few stores and had lunch at a park and then played on the equipment there for about an hour. All three of them had a ball!






No comments: