This has been a busy week so my blog has kinda been neglected lately. Scott's parents are coming here today and will be staying until Monday or Tuesday so it might be a few days before I post again. I do have another 'Cooking With My Freezer' series post partially written so hopefully I will get it up here before next week. I cleaned out and defrosted my stand-alone upright freezer in the basement on Wednesday and have some pictures and tips on how to reorganize!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm excited to read about your freezer series. I don't have the motivation to do the once a month cooking, so your idea sounds a bit more feasible for our family. Plus, as you said, I enjoy cooking, as well. So... yeah, I can't wait to hear what you have to say! :)
Your tips for reorganizing your upright freezer is just what I need Darcy! Some days I'm scared to open it :)
Have a great visit with your company.
I can't believe I missed the oven fried chicken post.
That looks de-lish!
Kimberly :)
Post a Comment