Wednesday, August 01, 2007

another tooth gone

That's Elle's tooth hanging from the doorknob. Her middle tooth had been hanging by a thread for days so I asked her if I could pull it out yesterday. She said she didn't want me to pull it out but asked if we could tie string around it and then hook it to the door to get it out. Seriously! So that's just what we did. I tied dental floss around it and then had her stand near the door while I tied it around the doorknob. Thomas got the honor of closing the door. It came right out and they both thought it was hillarious.

Here is her smile now. She has lost a total of 7 teeth (more than Thomas now!) and has two, very crooked bottom teeth coming in. She is so happy that she doesn't have any more wiggly teeth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is one brave girl. never woulda caught me doing that!!!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! You actually did that? I've always wondered if it actually works! Congats to Elle on being front-toothless