Monday, May 21, 2007

ava cuteness

Ava has just been doing some of the cutest things lately. I wanted to write them down to remember them.

- She's started putting her hands together when we pray at bedtime with the kids. Tonight as soon as I said 'ok, let's pray' she folded her chubby little hands together right away. It was so precious!

- She loves to give kisses. She opens her mouth wide and says aahhh and leans in to give you a slobbery kiss.

- Twice she has said 'Hi Mama' plain as day.

- She says Daddy more than Dada now.

- She knows how to shake her head for no and nod it for yes. This has been really funny. We'll ask her all kinds of questions like - 'Ava, do you know where your hair is?' or 'Do you know where your toes are?' and she always shakes her head no. This little joke can get carried away! :)

- When it's naptime or bedtime and she's getting sleepy I'll say to her, 'Ava, are you ready for night-night time?' and most of the time she puts her thumb in her mouth right away meaning 'Yes, mama.'

- I have put her down for a nap fully clothed and found her in just a diaper when she woke up, twice. The pants and shorts I can see her pulling off easy enough but can't figure out how she's managed to get the shirts off.

- She's really starting to have fun with Thomas and Elle. They can really get her belly laughing by being silly with her. They love that!

We love our little Ava Mae! :)

3 comments:

Real Life Sarah said...

I had to stop by and hear about your Ava! She's adorable!

Allyson Hill said...

Thanks for sharing all those sweet moments! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is absolute cute and I LOVE her name!