Saturday, May 05, 2007

sewing while it rains

Today has been dreary and raining off and on....a perfect day to sew. This bag was my project for the afternoon and I'm so happy with how it turned out! This is the third one I've made trying to get it just right and I finally did today! This fabric is definately one my favorites that I have found this spring.

4 comments:

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Oh my, what an adorable bag!
I love that fabric, too. Its from the Flea Market Fancy line, isn't it?
I just order a bunch of fabrics to make myself a new summer bag.

Thanks for inspiring me to get sewing!

Kimberly :)

Pieces said...

That fabric is fabulous! The bag looks great.

Darcy said...

Thank you for the comments! Yes, the fabric is from the Flea Market Fancy line. There are several great fabrics in that line!

-Darcy

Anonymous said...

That is lovely! Aren't you going to post how to make it?! :)