Wednesday, May 30, 2007

8 things about me

Awhile ago I was tagged by Kimberly at Niesz Vintage Home to list 7 weird things about myself. You may have saw this little meme going around the blogosphere. I could not think up 7 truly 'weird' things about me though. I step on cracks, don't put mayo on my peanut butter sandwiches or anything like that. Then last night I was reading at Sally's blog, A Gracious Home, and she listed 8 things about herself that her blog readers probably didn't know about her. I liked that idea so thought I would play along and perhaps when you read my list you'll wonder what I'm talking about because these things are definately weird! :)

1. I'm a list maker. I make lists because I love to cross things off of them. Sometimes I will even write something down on my list after I've done it just so that it can be crossed off.

2. I eat dessert almost everyday. It usually includes chocolate.


3. I rarely drink pop anymore. When I do though my favorite is a Dr. Pepper.

4. I got married when I was 19 years old. Almost a year and a half later Thomas was born. I love being married to my best friend and am so glad to be a young mom. I always get comments that I look too young to have a kid as old as Thomas. :)

5. I cannot read at night without falling asleep.

6. My toenails are always painted. Always.

7. I do not like dogs or cats. Especially not dogs.

8. I have never got a speeding ticket.

6 comments:

jessica said...

Nice to know a bit more about you! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I know exactly what you mean about number 1 on your list!!! I too often write things down just so it can be rossed off. :)

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading some of your archives...I'll be back!

Real Life Sarah said...

5. I cannot read at night without falling asleep.

Me too.

Betty Jo said...

You must have read my list of weird things a few posts back . . . I love mayo on peanut butter and banana sandwiches. LOL! You have a super blog and the photo of your daughter sleeping is just gorgeous. xoxo

Stephanie said...

I am also #1. :)