Saturday, October 16, 2010

leaf raking time

This morning it was leaf raking time.  It's so nice to have good helpers!

You gotta take a little time to have Dad toss you into the big leaf pile.  I like how she's plugging her nose like she's getting thrown in the lake.  :)

Ava's turn!




This just might be his last time to mow the yard for the year. 

Hope you are having a great weekend!  I need to cheer on the Huskers now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I can't believe your Autumn color is already being raked up. Your girls have really grown in height. Beautiful kids and family you have! Hope you enjoy these golden days. They'll be gone quickly. Nice to see you blogging again, Darcy.

Andrea L.

Terri McKinney said...

I especially like the pic of Ava and Scott!

Anonymous said...

You guys have alot of leaf picking up to do :) Great to see you bloggin again.