Friday, October 22, 2010

the many faces of ava

This afternoon it was almost 70 degrees.  So nice.  I laid a blanket on the porch with some pillows to soak up some sunshine with the girls.  Ava wanted her picture taken so these are a few of her little photoshoot.  This is her sweet face. 

This is her serious face.  The scar on her chin is from jamming out to Justin Bieber.  She's got Bieber Fever.  She was really getting into her dance moves.  She did a big spin, fell and hit her chin on the window trim. Poor girl!

Crazy face.  Crazy Hair.  Crazy Girl!

Love her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ava! I absolutely love the picture with the sunglasses. She is such a natural in front of the camera. My oldest daughter is that way too....she just can't take a bad picture. I have to remind myself that I don't need enough pics to make wallpaper and that they get them taken every six months or so. *grin*
Thanks for sharing the sweetness!
Take extra good care,
Jen