I've been so bad at keeping my blog updated that I had to check it tonight to even see what my last post was about! We were in Nebraska last week celebrating Thanksgiving with our families. We had a great time!
We started Christmas decorating yesterday. Scott got out the outdoor Christmas lights and put some up on the porch. Just a few strands of white icicle lights across the top and a few strands of solid white lights on the railing. Ava loves it and keeps saying 'It's beautiful!'
I was going to get a real tree this year but when Elle and I went to the tree farm yesterday it was so busy and they were really short on help so after standing in the cold for 10 minutes we decided that our artificial tree would be just fine again this year. I put it up and pulled apart all of the branches yesterday and now need to get the lights on it.
Well, that's a quick update on what's been going on around here. I really am going to try to get back to blogging regularly now!
Monday, December 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey, life happens.
Looking forward to more Minnesota Mama posts...whenever they come. ;)
I just stumbled across your blog, and now I'm homesick! I live in the South but I grew up in MN & lived most of my married life near the Twin Cities. I just made lefse the first time this year & nobody around here knew what it was...lol. I bet you do. ;)
Anyway...I enjoyed my visit to your blog. I added it to my favorites, so I can find you again.
darc a lot of people read your blog!! you are a popular gal.
we put up our christmas stuff too this weekend, YAY! i love christmas time.
and when you were gone at nebraska my mom missed you a lot, so i am glad you are back. :)
merry christmas! (early)
Hi Darcy!
I am supposed to be on a blogging hiatus for awhile but I just had to drop in and say "Hi" & hope you have a Merry Christmas! :)
~love,
Julie
I wanted to get a real tree as well but, I figured by the time we could all go to the Tree Farm, it'd only be up a few weeks...there's always next year..right?
Post a Comment