Saturday, December 13, 2008

waiting

Our first snow storm of the season is on it's way. The snowmobilers have been zipping around here this afternoon in anticipation of tomorrow. Total accumulation by Sunday night is predicted between 9 -15 inches. The kids are super excited! I gotta say I'm looking forward to it too. I love snow at Christmastime.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

looking forward to hearing how the bread turns out. didn't it seem weird mixing everything together? it is just SO easy!

i made the boule (i think that is how you spell it). today i used some leftover dough for a baguette and it was so good!

how's your christmas tree coming along? :)

Anonymous said...

I thought about you guys when I saw this snow storm on the news this morning. I hope you stay safe and enjoy it too. Hopefully there won't be any power outages like the north east has had.

We got 2 inches here in the south and I was absolutely elated!! Much like a 10 year old in the body of a 35 year old. Haha!! South Texas has not had that much snow since 1944. Wow!

Andrea L.

Taylor said...

all i can say is-
SNOW DAY FOR THE PUBLIC SCHOOL KIDS! :)