Tuesday, December 30, 2008

a little bloggy reorganize

If any of you read my blog through a reader I have to apologize. Today I am working on reorganizing the side bar and your reader might show lots of updates from me. ??? I don't use a reader so I'm not sure how it works but wanted to mention it in case some of you wonder what's going on.

I was getting a long list of recipes over there and thought it would be nice to organize them more like a cookbook rather than an alphabetical list. Is there something wrong with having the desserts and sweet treats category have the most recipes?! We must look like junk food addicts, especially with my last post showing that picture of all the pop and peanut butter balls! I really do try, for the most part, to feed my family healthy, nourishing meals! But we do have a sweet tooth. :)

We are getting more snow today. Total accumulation 4 - 7 inches. It's a good day to take down all of the Christmas decorations and then hopefully get out the sewing machine for awhile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos on the blog organize..your faithful followers appreciate it and can find recipes easier!! I'm with you..I'd much rather have a long list of dessert recipes..it's a family weakness!

Autryville said...

I love the new set-up! And don't ever post fewer dessert recipes. Ever!:)

I've been wondering about your winter weather...we're in Cincinnati, and we get some pretty good snowfalls each winter. However, if it snows more than 4-5 inches, life stops here for a day or two. How is it there? Does everyone still go to work, run errands, etc., with all of the snow?

Thanks!

Darcy said...

It takes a big snowstorm to really stop life here. Minnesotans' seem to pride themselves on not letting the snow get in their way! I don't fit in that category though. I like to have all the groceries I need before the snow comes so that I can stay put when it falls! I can't remember a time when Scott didn't go to work though because of snow.

The schools usually close for bitter cold temps and windchills rather than snow. Sometimes I'll call it a snow day for my little students just for fun! :)