Sunday, August 17, 2008

weekend update

  • Temps were in the upper 80's on both Saturday and Sunday! Hours spent on the lake this weekend - 12!
  • I finally did some serious tubing. I tubed on Saturday and am still feeling it today. But it was worth the pain!
  • We met up with some friends for awhile yesterday. Thomas and Elle were so excited to get to swim with Jack and Eden.
  • I won't be taking calls for awhile on my cellular number. I dropped it in the lake on Saturday and it took 5 minutes to find it. Elle is now the proud new owner of the pink phone.
  • I thought this picture deserved a post of it's own but just couldn't think of the perfect title. I was thinking along the lines of...'Who Needs a Bee Suit?' or 'How Real Men Kill Bees'. He's lucky this stuff killed on contact because there were a few that came after him that he sprayed in mid air. We haven't saw any flying out of the hole anymore though so I think we finally got them this time!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

looks like a fun weekend!
i'm not quite ready for summer to be over yet.