Tuesday, August 19, 2008

fun with balloons

A couple of years ago we had a coworker of Scott's over for dinner with his wife. They lived in Florida and were so nice. He surprised our kids by bringing a balloon kit and making them all kinds of different balloon animals, swords and hats. They loved it! A couple of weeks later Thomas and Elle received their very own balloon kit from them in the mail. They played with it for awhile and I helped them make a few things but then we put it away in the closet. I ran across it last week so I gave it to Thomas to play with.

He spent the majority of the afternoon playing with it! It took some time but he figured out how to tie the balloons and then he just followed the instructions in the book to make fish, dogs and hummingbirds. Our neighbor, Mackayla, came over and played with it for awhile too. She made him that cool hat....her own design. :)

2 comments:

Taylor said...

haha mack

Anonymous said...

that was fun! to bad we ran out of balloons!