"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house" - William Makepeace Thackeray
Sunday, June 15, 2008
run, family, run
On Saturday Scott, Thomas and Elle each participated in the Sour Grapes Run. Thomas ran the 10k race (6 miles) and did awesome. He was one of the youngest runners in the race and placed 107th out of 193 runners with a time of 1:08:42. He was so excited and is already talking about doing it again next year.
Elle ran the 1 mile kids race. Look at that smile! When she wasn't running she was helping to cheer on Thomas and Daddy.
Scott ran the half marathon (13 miles). He's running with our friend Bob in the picture above. Way to go Honey! I'm proud of you!
Hello...I connected to your blog when I was looking at others with "homeschooling" as their interest. I love seeing other moms and sharing with them and their families...I am very new to blogging but I LOVE it!! I too have a curly blonde little girl...I am already interested in that banana bread recipe! have a great Monday!
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
2 comments:
Hello...I connected to your blog when I was looking at others with "homeschooling" as their interest. I love seeing other moms and sharing with them and their families...I am very new to blogging but I LOVE it!! I too have a curly blonde little girl...I am already interested in that banana bread recipe! have a great Monday!
Thank-you too honey!!
Post a Comment