Friday, October 26, 2007
baked potato tip
I didn't go grocery shopping this week and am completely out of bread and there are no leftovers in the fridge. Scott got home today around 10:00 so I was trying to come up with something quick and easy to make for lunch. While Thomas and I were baking cookies I thought to wrap some potatoes in aluminum foil and let them bake at the same time the cookies were baking. I don't know why I haven't thought of this before! We took a package of cheddar cheese out of the freezer along with a bag of broccoli that we cooked in the microwave and just like that we had lunch. I baked a couple of extra potatoes for fried potatoes with tomorrow morning's breakfast. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is a GREAT idea Darcy!
Very good idea! I'm going to do this next time. thanks!
Thanks for the very good tip! I will try this next time Claire & I make cookies! So glad that you and your husband got to have a date night! Aren't those great?!
Julie
Post a Comment