Wednesday, June 06, 2007

ready to potty train already?!

This afternoon Ava went to the diaper drawer in the bathroom, got one out, brought it over to me and put it in my lap while I was at my computer. I looked at her and asked her if she needed a new diaper on. She said 'es' and nodded her head. Sure enough, she did! We all got a kick out of it! But no, I'm not ready to start potty training my 14 month old yet....unless this keeps happening. :)

2 comments:

jessica said...

I've got a 3 year old that I'm going to start potting training next week. I'm so clueless - I have no idea what I'm doing! He's not showing interested - he was about eight months ago, but we were in the middle of a big move and when it was over, the interest was gone! So, I'm going to try to force it on him, in the nicest way possible;).

Stephanie said...

My friend has an 18 mo old daughter who is almost trained so you never know! :) I love when these little ones show us what they want so clearly.