Thursday, June 21, 2007

yard work and mosquitos

Today I mowed the lawn, pulled lots of weeds along the rocks in the driveway and in my flower gardens, and gave everything a good watering. The mosquitos are terrible here right now! I was brushing them away constantly. Luckily, I usually don't swell up with their bites but little Elle Marie does. When she gets back home it will have to be the rule to put on bug spray before going outside to play, everytime.

I gotta go and get ready for my date tonight. :) Scott is driving home from the cities right now. (He had another quick business trip to Chicago this week.) We are going to meet in town for dinner and my neighbor girl is coming over to watch Ava Mae for us. We haven't been out alone for awhile. I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Have fun tonight!!