Saturday, June 23, 2007

a message from ava

Hi Tommy and Elle! This your little sister. Mommy told me that you guys are coming home tomorrow and I can't wait! I've missed you dudes. I've been a good girl and haven't got into all of your stuff while you've been away. I thought about it a couple of times but Mommy always caught me. Today I am going out on the boat with Mommy and Daddy. I plan on taking a nice long nap with the fan blowing on me and the waves rocking me to dreamland. Tell Grandpa and Grandma hi for me and I'll talk to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute idea, Darcy! I wish I could have seen the reunion of your family! Did you get the girl's room painted? Mom

Darcy said...

Hi Mom!

No, I didn't get the girls room painted while Elle was gone. I ran out of time and Ava kept me busy. I missed my little helpers! :)