"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house" - William Makepeace Thackeray
Saturday, June 09, 2007
chefs in training
Thomas and Elle made the family breakfast this morning. The menu was Tommy's Scrambled Eggs, Elle's Buttered Toast, and grape juice. This was the 3rd time they've made this and they're getting pretty good at it. All I had to do was supervise and remind them of the steps. They are both working on the kitchen clean up right now!
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
3 comments:
What a wonderful morning and what wonderful kids : ) I hope the rest of your weekend is as sweet as this.
Clean up is the most important thing to teach IMO. LOL
I think scrambled eggs was one of the first things that I learned to cook, too!
...Well, other than opening a can of soup.
Great life skills.
Kimberly :)
Post a Comment