For dinner we decided to go eat pizza at a restaurant on the lake. Pepperoni pizza for the kids and taco pizza for Scott and I. On the way home the kids said they wanted to swim again so when we got close to home we stopped and let them swim for awhile longer. It was such a fun day together. Here are some, I mean several, pictures from the day.
Saturday, June 09, 2007
boating fun
I love days like today. This morning after breakfast we all went to work getting our chores done around the house so that we could play this afternoon. And play we did! We went out on the lake at 2:30 this afternoon and came back in at 8:30. The weather was gorgeous! We spent the afternoon laying around on the boat working on our tan :), the kids did some swimming and we ate a few of our favorite snacks. Love the boat snacks!
For dinner we decided to go eat pizza at a restaurant on the lake. Pepperoni pizza for the kids and taco pizza for Scott and I. On the way home the kids said they wanted to swim again so when we got close to home we stopped and let them swim for awhile longer. It was such a fun day together. Here are some, I mean several, pictures from the day.





Scott said the caption for this picture should be 'Not only does Ava clean her plate, she eats it too!' :)



For dinner we decided to go eat pizza at a restaurant on the lake. Pepperoni pizza for the kids and taco pizza for Scott and I. On the way home the kids said they wanted to swim again so when we got close to home we stopped and let them swim for awhile longer. It was such a fun day together. Here are some, I mean several, pictures from the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't believe 5-year-old Ella will jump in the water like that! And look at Ava's chunky legs, gotta love it!
Wow, how fun!!
I love the picture of your kids jumping into the lake - such a beautiful view and so much fun!
OK, I'm tagging you for 8 Juicy Facts About Me. This is the first time I've ever tagged anyone, but I think you are such a neat person, I thought you'd have something fun!
i'm really jealous 'coz i so would've loved to be out there too!!! :)
Post a Comment