Sunday, March 13, 2011

skiing with elle and ava


The sound is really annoying on this video but I thought it would be fun for you to see how well Ava has learned to ski this year.  Scott gets all of the credit for teaching her.  He was so patient with her and now she is flying down the hill and keeping up with Elle (on the easy trail!).  She will be wearing a helmet next year as she is pretty fearless!!

Update:  This video wasn't working for awhile.  I uploaded it again and it works for me.  Let me know if it's not for you.

5 comments:

Hailee said...

This video is not playing for us!!

Anonymous said...

thanks Darcy! it was great to see them skiing and the area. Looks fun but a little cold. Hi to everyone! Gma Jan

Hailee said...

It worked for us now!!! WOW she is growing up to be one GREAT skier!!!
Miss you all so much!!
Hailee

Anonymous said...

They have incredible balance! Wow! And were you filming while skiing? That's talent too!! :)

Katie said...

So fun! She is a great little skier! Where do you guys go skiing up north? We're from the cities but I didn't know of any ski hills up north.

By the way, I've been looking at your past menu planning posts and they are so helpful! I'm in a bit of a meal planning slump and have been thinking of news ways to organize our meals. What made you stop posting the menu's? Just curious! ;-)