skip to main |
skip to sidebar
wearing mama's shoes
Ava loves wearing my shoes. She came to me the other day looking like this and said she wanted to go outside and play. Notice how the flip flops are between the wrong toes, and on the wrong feet. :)
This morning she came down in my boots or as she calls them 'her high heels'. I wish I would've had my camera nearby when she put these on the other morning while she was still wearing her footie pajamas!
4 comments:
Too cute! Conner is my child that always wore mine and Kevin's shoes. Not sure why, but he really likes shoes! He's always asking me "Mom, do these shoes look cool?"
OH! she is sooooo cute! I love the boots they are practically the length of her legs!
my 12 year old sister STILL loves wearing my mum's shoes! lol
ava looks like puss-in-boots in the last one. :)
aw ava is so silly!
Post a Comment