
For today...
Outside my window...it's green!
I am thinking...about my 'To Do' list today.
I am thankful for...my hard working hubby.
From the kitchen...nothing exciting is coming out of my kitchen this week. I haven't even been to the grocery store this week. I'm making one of Scott's favorite meals for him tonight though - shredded pork sandwiches with coleslaw. All I have to do is get the roast going in the crockpot.
I am wearing...jeans, t-shirt and cardigan. It isn't warm enough here today to wear cute summery clothes.
I am reading...the latest issue of Life Beautiful magazine. I just recently heard about it. It's a beautiful magazine that is similar to Martha Stewart Living with lots of inspiring articles and scriptures throughout.
I am hoping...I can run today. It's been a couple of weeks now since I ran because my hip started hurting so bad. I've rested it and have started going to the chiropractor again and it's feeling better.
I am creating...a beautiful flower garden. Or at least trying to. I planted 10 Day Lillies in my hill garden last weekend. I love those plants. They are so hardy and pretty. I also did a plant swap with a neighbor. She wanted some Black-eyed Susans so I swapped her some of mine for Hostas, Blazing Stars and Tiger Lillies. I love looking at my garden and knowing that so many of the plants are from my friends and family. My mom gave my garden a good start when my yard was just a sandpile. She came up to visit in the spring and brought several plants from her garden and most of them have thrived!
I am praying...to be a more patient mom.
Around the house...daily life is in full-swing. The washing machine is running and there is a load in the dryer that needs folding. I hear the kids upstairs arguing about something. Hence the need for lots of patience. :)
One of my favorite things...this song.
A few plans for the rest of the week...This weekend we are going to keep plugging away at the shed and I think there is a chance that we just might get it done!
A picture from the week...

2 comments:
I love hearing those details from my friends! I am a Psycology nut so, I love to take a peek into peoples' thoughts! Thanks for sharing! Where do you get that book?
I love the daybook...I do it every Monday. It helps to keep me focused. I will have to check out that magazine, it seems very interesting. My husband also loves a pulled pork sandwich and they are easy. I was also touched by the part about your garden because my mom helps me with mine all of the time! Enjoy your weekend and your green.
Post a Comment