Tuesday, January 06, 2009

homeschool socializing

This afternoon I called my friend Steph to catch up for awhile. Her kids are my kids best friends so of course they wanted to chat with them for awhile too. Thomas and Zack talked about legos and played around together on lego.com for almost an hour! Then it was Elle's turn to visit with Lexi. Look at how happy that sweet little face is!

That's how my homeschoolers get their socializing in.....on the phone. :)

Did you notice how long and crazy Thomas's hair is getting? His bangs aren't short like they appear to be in the picture. He just has them pushed up. He really, really doesn't want me to give him a haircut. He wants to have a longer skater/surfer style....whatever that's called. I think I'm going to let him win this battle but schedule an appt to go and get it cleaned up a little.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

he will look adorable with longer hair. it's cute how they both look SO happy. :)