"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house" - William Makepeace Thackeray
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
fireworks
Tonight we watched fireworks on the lake and ate sugar popcorn with m&m's while cuddled up in down throws. It was chilly out! This has become a tradition that we look forward to each summer.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Alright now; I'm totally jealous of the cool night weather!!! Our overnight lows are 75 to 78 degrees at night. That's at 3:00am! :(
Glad you all had a good time. This time of year is much fun.
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
1 comment:
Alright now; I'm totally jealous of the cool night weather!!! Our overnight lows are 75 to 78 degrees at night. That's at 3:00am! :(
Glad you all had a good time. This time of year is much fun.
Andrea L.
Post a Comment