skip to main |
skip to sidebar
squeaky shoes
I bought Little Miss Ava a pair of Wee Squeak shoes today. They squeak with each step she takes and she thinks they are 'awesome!' (Her favorite words right now are what's that?, why?, cool, awesome and amazing.) These little squeakers should help me to know where she is at without having to constantly be watching her. I'm thinking that they will come in especially handy when we are outside and the kids are playing while I'm working on the yard and flower beds. Thankfully, the squeakers do come out when we get tired of hearing them!
4 comments:
Oh that is sooo cute! and they are helpfull too! I love ava she is such a sweety pie!
I absolutely HAVE to get these for the girls! So cute, love the red with flowers! :o) I also REALLY love the idea of knowing where they are at all times. Thanks for sharing these, Darcy!
How adorable are those shoes - to cute
Karen
awwww they are so cute darcy!!! :)
Post a Comment