Tuesday, May 06, 2008

hairdo help


This morning I followed a link to a link and happened upon Hair Today, a fabulous blog on how to do girl's hair. There are picture tutorials and lots of fun ideas! This is the style we did this morning from the site. Elle loves it and I think it looks adorable! Check it out if you have young girls!

7 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! She is beautiful! Her hair looks darling!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

hi Darce maybey you could do my hair wen we go camping together.

Anonymous said...

I saw Elle's hair when we went running and I thought it was totally adorable! You are so good at things like that!

Jules said...

Thanks for sharing this, Darcy! Claire's hair is not very thick right now but maybe I can find something cute to do with it! It drives me crazy most of the time because the texture is so fine and I can't get anything to stay in it!

This will definitely help a lot now and when they are older with more (thicker) hair!

Have a great rest of the week!

Taylor said...

dude that is some sweet hair! :)

Linda said...

That is what I have been doing for ballet for my six year old last term, i.e. Feb-Easter. Her hair actually wraps around and I put a net on and pinned it. I learnt it from a ballet school we went to in 2004.
www.homesteadblogger.com/ourlittlehouseintown
Checking out your link now.