Thursday, January 17, 2008

mama's little helper


Ava loves to help me around the house. Often when I vacuum the floors I give her the Swiffer sweeper and let her wander all around (Puppa has to help too, of course). She always manages to use up a cloth since there is always plenty of dust on our floors! Her other favorite job is to help move the clothes from the washer to the dryer and then push the buttons to start them up. When I say, "Ava, do you want to help me do laundry?' she always takes off running for the laundry room. It's pretty adorable!

She's also really good at making messes though. They seem to be endless lately. I never feel caught up around here because she's always leaving a trail! See what I mean -



Library books. Ooops! I think she might be an illustrator someday!



How can you be upset with a face like this though?! Notice the little hair clip! Her hair is finally getting long enough again so that I can pull her bangs over into the ittiest bittiest ponytail. :)

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

This looks all too familiar, Darcy. :)

She is adorable...I love that little ponytail!

Thomas said...

Mom your blog rocks.

the said...

Oh my, could she be any cuter?!!
What a good little helper you have, I so remember my girls 'helping' out too! I miss it :(

Taylor said...

Awww, Ava is so cute!
-Taylor

Anonymous said...

hi darcy! I love your blog it is so cute!

Real Life Sarah said...

Wow, Darcy! Ava is growing so much!! Are you about to potty train? That's where we are right now. I couldn't remember if she was younger than mine , or right about the same age.

Lisa said...

She is so cute, I'm thinking she could get away with just about anything!

jessica said...

I feel the same way about my little Ned - always into something!

Dianna said...

My li'l guy leaves a trail, too. He ruined his first library book at the age of 9 months by chewing it up.