I am in the middle of a big painting project here! My hubby is traveling for work this week so it was a perfect time to tackle the project. Homeschooling and having a 1 1/2 year old has made the project a little challenging! I've been working on it after I get the kids tucked in for the night then I put some music on and paint away.Update - Wow! I just read through this for the first time since I wrote it last night...how many sentences can I use the word 'project' in?! :) Next time I want to write anything that late at night I will tell myself to go to sleep instead!

12 comments:
Now that is cool. Thanks for the tip (we are repainting the interior this Winter!).
Oh you are a life saver. My husband and I almost had a knock down drag our about my poor paintbrush cleaning skills! :) Thanks for the tip and the marriage stress reducer!
That is an excellent tip! I can't believe I never even thought about that before. I always ruin my fingernails trying to dig all the dried paint out near the top of the bristles.
Oh, you just don't know how cool this is. This would work on craft brushes too, which I use ALL the time!!!
You are supermom! I have no idea how you can even attempt that with the hubs out of town. And even if I did attempt it, I'm sure I'd just throw the paint brush away so I could get to bed quicker!
Also put a tiny bit of liquid fabric softener in the water you wash the brushes in. SO much easier. (Only latex paint, of course.) Then rinse well.
What an excellent idea! Thanks for sharing this. I'll definitely use this in the future.
www.leavesart.com
Yes, that is a great tip.
I can't wait to hear about your project! :)
Thanks for the tip, Darcy! I want to paint our interior SO bad but alas, I have to wait due to finances! :o( I will use this tip when I start my painting "project", lol. By the way, I left my pumpkin bread recipe on my blog today. Hope you enjoy it!
Have a rest of the week!
Julie
I meant to say, great rest of the week! Obviously, I am tired and sleep deprived. Sorry about that!
Julie
Great tip! Hubby is painting today, so I'll have to tell him!
Post a Comment