Thursday, November 29, 2007

thanksgiving memories

This a big picture post but I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving weekend. It was such a fun weekend with many great memories made!


The girls all went shopping together on Saturday afternoon. I took this picture as Elle was making her purchase. Look at that smile!


Making marshmallow guns with Grandma Sandy.


Elle putting her play makeup on Grandma Sandy.

Playing cards with Grandmary.


Me and my sweetie.

My youngest sister Hailee and Thomas.


My sister Nicole and I getting beautified. We stopped at the grocery store and picked up highlighting kits and went to work on our Cub Foods highlights!

This picture explains the next one. :)

My hubby is no Nick Arojjo! (Thankgoodness!!) After he globbed one chunk of hair in the back with way too much highlighting solution I came to my senses! We don't have a good after picture. We went pretty skimpy on the highlights not wanting to regret doing this! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Looks like you all had so much fun! I really miss "sister time" with my sister now that we live in two different states. :( It's cool to see you all having a good time together.

Thanks for sharing once again. God bless.

Andrea L.

Jules said...

LOVE these pictures, Darcy! Looks like you had such a great time, the sister shots remind me of times with my sisters. My older sis does my hair pretty much all the time, she is great at it! Your family looks very close, that's so sweet to see. And, my husband has colored my hair before, he does a pretty good job!

Blessings,
Julie

Lisa said...

You have a beautiful family. And that baby? There are not words for how cute she is!
Glad you had a good Holiday.
I have never heard of marshmallow guns before, but they sure look like a lot of fun!

Family Adventure said...

Hi, I just "found" your blog - and I love your pictures. Got a good giggle at the highlighting ones. My kinda highlighting :)

Your kids are adorable, and it looks like they had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I'll be back :)

Heidi