Tuesday, November 27, 2007

airing my dirty laundry

This post is for Lisa at Take 90 West since I can totally relate to her laundry woes! This is my laundry line up today. The washer and dryer are both running and there are still 10 more loads to go, not counting the sheets on the beds that also need washing. There was a homeschool swim party this afternoon that I was tempted to go to after I sorted all of these piles but I decided I needed to do the right thing and get my family some clean underwear to wear! That and it is only 8 degrees out right now.

4 comments:

Jules said...

I know what you mean, I have 16 loads of laundry to do because our water supply is so low right now (our well part is still not here, )o: I am taking some to my mom's, who lives just up the road. I just can't take it anymore! I HATE having dirty laundry, it's one of the things that bug me the most!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a bunch. My laundry looks like that now too, since we were so busy with Thanksgiving. Seems once I have the laundry almost completely finished and under control, mountains of it mysteriously re-appear!

8 degrees? I was chilly in 37 degree weather! You all must have thick skin or loads of clothing layers on. I am a wimp. :)


Andrea L.

Lisa said...

I am in the trenches with you. 9 loads done so far and not even close to being done. I really let things slide with the holiday last week. I hate having to get caught up.
Thanks for sharing your mountains to make me feel better :).
And Darcy, we need a house tour from you...those gorgeous floors, that beautiful woodwork, the snippets you show of the lake...it looks like you live in a wooded retreat!!
Seriously, your house looks really beautiful!

KansasA said...

I'm right there with ya Darcy! I don't mind sorting, washing, drying, and even the folding... it's the "putting away" that gets to me :) There's never enough room for it all!