"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house" - William Makepeace Thackeray
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
works for me wednesday: coffee filters for cleaning glass
My tip for this week is to use coffee filters to clean your windows and mirrors. They're lint-free, not as messy as newspaper, and cheap. I use 2 of them layered together and they work great!
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
2 comments:
Interesting. I had heard of newspapers, but not coffee filters. I'll have to try that. Today's my clean the bathroom day, too. :)
Brandy of The Building Brows
Great idea!!! We're coffee "freaks", so we've always got filters around. :)
Post a Comment