We'll have to keep the sandals in the drawer for a few more days anyway because a winter storm watch takes affect tonight through tomorrow evening. We might be getting 2 - 4 inches of snow. I read several blogs that are already posting pictures of blooming flowers and talking of warm weather. I'm jealous! The lakes are still covered with ice here, there are a few piles of snow in the shady areas yet, and the flowers are in hiding. Just a couple more weeks and I should see my tulips start peeking out!
Monday, April 02, 2007
more snow?
We'll have to keep the sandals in the drawer for a few more days anyway because a winter storm watch takes affect tonight through tomorrow evening. We might be getting 2 - 4 inches of snow. I read several blogs that are already posting pictures of blooming flowers and talking of warm weather. I'm jealous! The lakes are still covered with ice here, there are a few piles of snow in the shady areas yet, and the flowers are in hiding. Just a couple more weeks and I should see my tulips start peeking out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment