Congratulation Thomas! Wish grandpa and I could have been there to see them! We're very proud of you and your great determination! Love ya, Grandpa Dale and Grandma Jan
Thomas, Hailee and I went to the movie "Tooth Fairy" The main character was a hockey player nicknamed "The toothfairy" because he always hit opponents so hard they would loose a tooth! Watch out for hockey tooth fairies! They are nasty! We want you to keep all your teeth in your mouth! :) You rock dude!!! Gotta come see you play sometime! Grandma Held
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
2 comments:
Congratulation Thomas! Wish grandpa and I could have been there to see them! We're very proud of you and your great determination! Love ya, Grandpa Dale and Grandma Jan
Thomas, Hailee and I went to the movie "Tooth Fairy" The main character was a hockey player nicknamed "The toothfairy" because he always hit opponents so hard they would loose a tooth! Watch out for hockey tooth fairies! They are nasty! We want you to keep all your teeth in your mouth! :)
You rock dude!!!
Gotta come see you play sometime!
Grandma Held
Post a Comment