Monday, October 26, 2009

cowgirl jessie

When I got the camera out to take these pictures Ava said, 'If you take my picture I will close my eyes!' That's her new thing. Oh well, I like the cheesy smile and squishy face.

A month or so ago we rented Toy Story 2 and Ava loved it. I got out Thomas's Woody doll that Scott's parents had given him when he was a toddler and she thought that was really, really cool.

My neighbor sewed this cowgirl outfit for her girls when they were younger and then gave it to Elle and Ava for their dress up box. It is officially the Jessie outfit now. Thomas is more than willing to be Bullseye and give Jessie rides all around the house. I need to get a picture of that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I've been reading for a while now and appreciate the recipes and homeschooling info. you share. Ava looks like a little chef in the last photo:)

Anonymous said...

Haha! She looks like a little pioneer woman cooking away (with paly-dough) to me. Too cute! I'm glad you're back to blogging too. What a treasure it will be, years from now, to have all these memories stored up.

Andrea L.

Sheri said...

What an adorable cowgirl you have!

Anonymous said...

Oh for cute!! Love Ava with the closed eyes....don't they come up with the darndest things? Have fun today....

Jen