When I came downstairs Elle was practicing her dance routines that she was learning at dance camp that week but Ava was no where to be found. We kept calling her name and looked through the house but couldn't find her. I opened the door to go out in the garage hoping that I'd find her riding her bike on the driveway and instead saw that the light was on in the vehicle and she was sitting in her seat with a really big smile on her face. I was relieved to have found her but when I went to get her out she'd locked all of the doors and somehow managed to get herself buckled into her seat enough that she wasn't going to be getting out without my help. The funny part of it was that she was sitting there chewing on about 5 or 6 pieces of gum that she'd remembered were in the front by my seat. She couldn't have been happier about it. She was all smiles chomping on that big wad of minty flavored gum.
I went back into the house and got the keys to unlock the door. As soon as she heard the doors unlock the smile disappeared from her face. She knew she was in trouble!
One thing is for sure, she keeps life very interesting around here! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment