Wednesday, December 12, 2007

back to reality

Ava was sick when we got home on Monday night. Yesterday she was done with the throwing up but was sleepy. She fell asleep on the stairstep she was so tired. :) Also, yesterday morning we had to have a tow truck come get our jeep and take it in to the repair shop to get the transmission repaired. We should get it back early next week. Then last night Thomas and Elle both woke up with the flu and have been sick all day. Welcome home! :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh...that picture of Ava is soooooo funny. I can't believe she fell asleep there! Poor girl.

When it rains, it pours, right? I hope all your kiddos are feeling better soon.

Your trip sounds like it was fantastic...you guys look so cute & happy together. :)

Jules said...

So glad that you had such a wonderful trip! Great pictures! I am praying that your kids all get better soon. That picture of Ava is just too precious! Blessings, Julie

Anonymous said...

that is a super-cute picture :)

KansasA said...

Ahhh poor girl! I'm behind in reading but I did read your post about everyone over it now, glad to hear that.